Monday 2 November 2015

THE BEST 5th BIRTHDAY

Last summer, I went to Port Aventura with my dad, uncle, aunt and my two cousins. We went there because it was the 5th birthday of my little cousin.


We arrived at the hotel at 12, and at 1 o’clock we went to Salou. We walked a little and then we went for lunch in an incredible restaurant. I felt very nervous because it was a long time that I didn’t ride any rides. I felt very happy too, because it was my cousin birthday and she was having a lot of fun. This made me happy. We went dinner at the hotel restaurant and for desert we ate a delicious cake, also we gave a beautiful present to my cousin. The next day we also went to the park and we saw lots of funny shows. We had lunch at “La Cantina”.



The next day in the morning I prepared the luggage and we left the hotel at 12 o’clock. I enjoyed it a lot because it was an incredible trip, we had fun a lot and we made my cousin happy. It was the best 5th birthday ever for her, also was an unforgettable day for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment